Acclimating Executives Through Onboarding Programs
How To Retain New Hires
Set Your Leaders Up For Success
Half of newly hired executives quit or are fired within the first three years. Almost as many who change jobs or are promoted (40%) fail within the first 18 months. With such alarming numbers and the high costs of executive recruitment, why do more organizations not have a formal executive onboarding approach to assimilate executives for success?
Mullikin Group will identify and provide solutions to the following problems your company faces relating to acclimating new leaders:
- Why newly hired leaders often fail to onboard and leave your company
- The most common causes of failure for your newest leaders
- The costs of failing to onboard your new executives correctly
- What companies are currently doing to onboard executives, and what do they want/need to change?
- The benefits of formalized executive onboarding programs
- What new leaders can do to succeed in their new positions
Yielding a Highly Engaged Workforce
Onboard Assimilation Coaching Program
CPI – KC’s Onboarding Coaching Program, Leadership Effective Assimilation Process (LEAP Assimilation Coaching Program) begins when the candidate is hired and continues for a minimum of three months (100 DAYS). We strategically match and assign a dedicated Executive Coach for our client company, to work with the stakeholders, employer, and executive.
Our Effective Onboarding Strategy through the LEAP Assimilation Coaching Program is proven to raise engagement and mutual employee-employer success.
Have you secured your new leader yet? If no,
we can help with your Executive Search needs.
How Our Onboarding Program Works
With the support and the direction of the corporate sponsors, the designated CPI – KC Executive Coach and the newly hired executive work together to prepare for the responsibilities and demands of the new position. Emphasis is placed on quickly and effectively becoming a solid and productive contributor in the new work environment. Success is achieved through a structured and Effective Onboard 7-Phase Strategy through our LEAP Assimilation Coaching Program.
Coaching Sessions include areas of:
- Leadership Presence
- Clarifying a Leadership Vision and Style
- Self-Awareness | Emotional Intelligence
- Managing People
- Dealing with Poor Performance and Critical Conversations
- Managing Accountability
- Developing Relationships | (building trust with executive teams and in every professional relationship, etc.)
- Attaining a Global View | Understanding the Business | Understanding the Culture
Engage Your Employees
We invite you to take advantage of this special resource by leveraging the tools and templates that Mullikin Group has designed to assist new leaders in their first 3 months to make their assimilation easy and successful.
If you would like professional, expert assistance with our Effective Onboard Coaching Program, we have highly skilled and experienced coaches who specialize in customizing an assimilation program that can best fit your needs and those of your organization. Hundreds of leaders have accelerated their performance by using our LEAP Onboard Assimilation Coaching program.